Orascom Construction (OC) is offering the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program in USA.
Through the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program, OC provides full tuition scholarships for Egyptian undergraduate students seeking to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in fields that will enhance the economic prosperity of Egypt at prestigious universities in the United States.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Egypt
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Fields Of Study: Engineering, Economics, Political Science, Finance and Management.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships include full tuition, a living allowance, travel and health insurance. Scholarship recipients will also be given the option of an internship position within the company.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Egyptians
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of their bachelor’s degree
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2019
- have the following:
- GPA 3.5 / 90% in Thanaweyya Amma certification (Secondary year) or equivalent certificates
- iBT TOEFL: 100 or above [or equivalent]
- Minimum SAT I Score: Overall: 1450, Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 730, Math: 730
- SAT II in 3 subjects: 600 or above.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
For Inquiries, please contact us at :
It is important to go through the application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage before applying. Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.