The University of Adelaide, Australia invites applications from Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship Program will be offered to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
Application Deadline: 19th January 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International except New-Zealand and Australia
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field Of Study: Any discipline except
- Bachelor of Medicine,
- Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS),
- Bachelor of Oral Health and
- Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience).
Number Of Awardees: Up to 40 scholarships available each year
Value Of Scholarship: The scholarship will provide each successful candidate a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program.
Duration Of Scholarship: Four(4) years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students except New-Zealand and Australia
- have applied or applying to University of Adelaide
- have good academic records from previous educational programs.
How To Apply:
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: University of Adelaide